Avenue Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Avenue Tokio Hotel

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

[NET/IT/Novembre 2010] (GingerGeneration.it) Adam Lambert Italian Interview about Tokio Hotel

AuteurMessage
bluefairy
Reporter & Team Bill

bluefairy

Féminin Age : 31

[NET/IT/Novembre 2010] (GingerGeneration.it) Adam Lambert Italian Interview about Tokio Hotel Empty
MessageSujet: [NET/IT/Novembre 2010] (GingerGeneration.it) Adam Lambert Italian Interview about Tokio Hotel   [NET/IT/Novembre 2010] (GingerGeneration.it) Adam Lambert Italian Interview about Tokio Hotel Icon_minitime1Mer 1 Déc 2010 - 17:17

[...]

You will hate me for this question because it has been asked a billion times ... you said you like Bill from Tokio Hotel, right?
Yes, he's cute!

... There is a kind of struggle between the fans, some of them are your fans while others can not stand you because they think you're trying to imitate him. What have you to say to these people?
Yes, I've heard about it, but this is ridiculous, there's really nothing to argue! We have similar tastes and I can not understand ... what is it that haunts so much the fans! (Laughs)
I started dressing like a fool and listen to the music I listen well before I come to know who Tokio Hotel are. You can may take some women pop stars and even make comparisons ... I do not know, you can look at Beyoncé and Rihanna and find a few similar things, like clothes they wore ... but no one is copying anyone! It's only fashion and style. We both like the black, we both want to be nice ... That's all! (Laughs) And we're both singers. Well, I sing live. He sings live?

Not always. For sure you have a much more powerful voice ...
... I didn't tell that! I do not want to offend anyone. (Laughs)

[...]

Source: http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2010/11/adam-lambert-italian-interview-on.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[NET/IT/Novembre 2010] (GingerGeneration.it) Adam Lambert Italian Interview about Tokio Hotel
Page 1 sur 1